VISIT THE OFFICIAL NORTH SHORE NAVIGATORS BLOG
HTTP://NSNAVS.BLOGSPOT.COM

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Drama is good

The Rox won game 4 tonight to force a decisive game 5 in the Can Am League Championship Series... and it will be none other than John Kelly on the mound against Gabe Ribas, the man who won game 5 against the Spirit.

It should be quite the showdown.. and I'm rather pissed that I can't listen to it.

It's at 1:05 PM tomorrow, should anyone be interested in attending or listening.

5 comments:

DaveCo said...

Ya gotta hand it to the Rox....they might be the new New Jersey.
*get the reference?*

Good luck Kelly....as much as I dislike Brockton,I hate Quebec more. I'd rather see Brcotkon win then Quebec.

DaveCo said...

I'd go but transportation is a problem....that and Cassie and her family invited me and Eric to go to a cookout.
Since I can't get to Brockton I'm going to the cookout. If I could you know I'd be down there to see Kelly pitch in a game 5.

SoSayethI2006 said...

I think I'm gonna' go.....
Which Jersey to wear?...
Quebec,
Brockton,
or one of many SPIRIT jerseys?.
I no can make up my mind.

SoSayethI2006 said...

I agree Benoit,
Katz will NO DOUBT screw sumpin' up; he thinks HE'S the show.

Grant Salzano said...

LET'S GO SUSSEX