VISIT THE OFFICIAL NORTH SHORE NAVIGATORS BLOG
HTTP://NSNAVS.BLOGSPOT.COM

Monday, April 02, 2007

Annoying

There are many unexplained phenomena in this world. One of the most bizzare is the annual off day after opening day. I want to see games played, so that we can settle into the rhythm that is baseball. That daily rhythm is what makes baseball so different from all the other sports -and so much fun.

Plus, I'm not gonna lie - it sucks that for a full 48 hours, whenever I think about baseball, I'll think about:
1. poor offense
2. terrible pitching by Schilling
3. abysmal baserunning

I have to think that the 'black hole' in the Red Sox order extends to Julio Lugo.
I have to think about Curt Schilling and whether or not he can still be an ace.

Not that I'm overly paranoid about one loss on opening day or anything like that. I just really want to see another game.

Is that too much to ask?

No comments: