VISIT THE OFFICIAL NORTH SHORE NAVIGATORS BLOG
HTTP://NSNAVS.BLOGSPOT.COM

Monday, October 29, 2007

ROLLING RALLY TOMORROW: 12 PM

"The parade will begin at on Lansdowne Street, circle Fenway Park and take Boylston Street to Boston Common. It will go left on Tremont Street and follow Cambridge Street until the intersection of New Chardon Street, where the parade will stop near City Hall Plaza." -Boston.com


My current plan is to meet at Copley Station at 7 AM, but that's all TBA - I'll post something more definitive later.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dunno if I can go yet.

I'll try to go,but I am currently scheduled to open up shop here at LynnCAM tomorrow at 10

Anonymous said...

We'd love to go but Victoria has school & I can't get out of work. Have a blast! We expect to see pix posted here too!
Debra
aka
Anon #1

Anonymous said...

If'n Y'all run into my buddy Jim, say HI!

Anonymous said...

Well I went down to the parade, over in Copley Sq it was a really great time, unfortunately I wasnt able to meet up with any of you guys, tried to get in touch with you Joe, but didnt work out. Also I saw BJ Russell there who was with the family. Anyway it was a lot of fun and was glad I made it over, hopefully I can see another parade next February, from the Pats.

Anonymous said...

check out
www.freewebs.com/njjackals
sorry about the posting i just need to get things started. you probably know when you started this site