VISIT THE OFFICIAL NORTH SHORE NAVIGATORS BLOG
HTTP://NSNAVS.BLOGSPOT.COM

Thursday, April 10, 2008

A new era


I probably shouldn't say this since I'm proudly working for the North Shore Navigators, but seeing this in front of Fraser Field actually made me a bit sad. It's like throwing a patch over a bygone but very important part of the past.

As a Spirit fan, the final realizations leading up to Opening Day that it is, indeed, over, will be very sad.

But as a member of the Navigators organization, I'm excited and anxious to turn the page and begin a new era in Lynn baseball.

I'm sure I'm not the only one with mixed emotions.

2 comments:

Wooden U. Lykteneau said...

Well, if it's any consolation, it looks the way you feel about it.

icesk8ingtrezzafan said...

It made me cry. I miss the Spirit