VISIT THE OFFICIAL NORTH SHORE NAVIGATORS BLOG
HTTP://NSNAVS.BLOGSPOT.COM

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Holy $#!t, an update!

Yeah, I'm alive (barely).

I've been slacking with the blog posts lately - my apologies.

Now that college hockey is almost over I'll soon be turning more of my attention toward the looming baseball season. (But not until BC men win the national championship in a few weeks).

The only new transaction I've noticed recently is that we've signed a "Catcher/Right-Handed Pitcher." Ummm.............. ok?

I, too, think the Spirit should get Sandy DeLeon, for the purpose of humor.

2 comments:

DaveCo said...

Yes let us sign Sandy for humor.....then we shall have 4 catchers and be like Quebec! :-p

Wooden U. Lykteneau said...

What's not to like about versatile player? I look at his stats and think, well, if he can post a 5.44 ERA in the Atlantic League as a starter, he'd probably be a 3.75-4.25 ERA as a reliever in the CanAm. He hasn't batted since 2005, but he hit .269 as a backup, he'd probably do about the same, given the layoff. His fielding percentage was slightly higher than Trezza's that year, too (.986 vs. .984)