VISIT THE OFFICIAL NORTH SHORE NAVIGATORS BLOG
HTTP://NSNAVS.BLOGSPOT.COM

Monday, June 11, 2007

Spirit Vs New Haven Video

Click here to watch 'New-Haven-Vs-Spirit-June-9-1007'

Click the linkt o watch,that site isn't letting me post it directly here right now.

Watch--You'll Laugh,Cry.......Cry some more.
This is a video of the games on Saturday and Sunday........so it's a 2-for-one deal. Plus a bonus at the end ;=]



Now for some "bad news": Unfortuantly I won't make tonight's game.
As it turns out I am out YET AGAIN with an illness,this time conjunctivitis. Since I have that I don't want to go to the game,hang out with you guys,and somehow pass it along. I'm taking the safe route tonight. I will try to listen to the game while doing some editing tonight, as I've been at the hospital half the day. =[

I swear,I've had everything but chicken pox and the pubonic plague this week =p

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The PUBONIC plague? that sounds like something that you would get in your early teens.

DaveCo said...

Bubonic,bubonic......same difference
:-p

DaveCo said...

I am so sad I missed the game tonight.

Not only do I KNOW I coulda had more fun there than here,but I missed a helluva game. :'-[

I HATE BEING SICK! XP