VISIT THE OFFICIAL NORTH SHORE NAVIGATORS BLOG
HTTP://NSNAVS.BLOGSPOT.COM

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

A mostly baseball-free post

I didn't get to go to Brockton tonight, unfortunately, but Amanda and I took advantage of the nice evening to take a walk around the Back Bay Fens and watch a few duck families waddle around. We also took a stroll through her future home, Emmanuel College.

Boston really is a beautiful place no matter what time of day or year it is, but something seemed particularly perfect at around dusk and with perfect weather outside. I really do consider it a blessing to live here. We all have our gripes about Boston and Massachusetts, but in the end this really is an extraordinary place to live.

Most of my nights during the summer are baseball-related in some way, so this was a neat change of pace.

Of course, this is all totally unrelated to the topic of this blog, so pardon me.

Back to business:

The Spirit are in Brockton tonight for one game only. I got back to my room and flipped on my radio just in time to hear Jerson Perez rip a clutch RBI single in the top of the 6th to tie the game at 1.

John Kelly and Joey Siak are locking horns in what will surely continue to be an excellent pitchers' duel. Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keilty? good grief