VISIT THE OFFICIAL NORTH SHORE NAVIGATORS BLOG
HTTP://NSNAVS.BLOGSPOT.COM

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Still here

I'm still alive, y'all - just checking in. I know I haven't posted in a while.

Not much new is going on as far as the Navigators go. Things will be picking up soon. I'm currently working on a story about our reading program, which is being developed this week; it will be similar to the Spirit's program from the last few years.

As for everything else - well, life is life. Busy, but I can't complain.

Who else is still out there? What have you all been up to this winter?

2 comments:

Wooden U. Lykteneau said...

Thanks for posting, Joe -- I was thisclose to posting the standard "last one out, turn off the lights" joke.

Anonymous said...

Hey Joe..
Busy also; planning a trip for next spring thru PA, NY, & NJ to see about 10 games in 11 days. (all minor and Indy league games)
Let Ya know when the itenerary is set.
Hope all is well w/you.
Sparky