VISIT THE OFFICIAL NORTH SHORE NAVIGATORS BLOG
HTTP://NSNAVS.BLOGSPOT.COM

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Worcester: Will Vic Play?

As Victoria noted in the comments, there are several ex-Spirit on the Worcester roster:
  • Alex Trezza
  • Jerson Perez
  • Vic Davilla
  • Chris Colabello
  • John Welch
  • Ryan Bicondoa
  • Joey Siak
  • Shawn McNamara
Does anyone know if Vic is actually going to play? I find it odd that Sussex would trade him for Yohanny Valera, and after 3 semi-retirements, you have to think Vic might be actually retiring soon.

We have to go see the Tornadoes, and I'd like to check them out before the Navs season starts.

They have exhibitions on the 16th @ Brockton, the 18th vs. Nashua, and 20th vs. Brockton, and their home opening series against Sussex from May 29-June 1.

8 comments:

DaveCo said...

I'm up for a trip to Worecester.....keep me uppdated
=]

icesk8ingtrezzafan said...

According to the roster Davilla is their 1st baseman and he was the ONLY 1st baseman on the roster so I bet he's going to play :)
And I got MORE baseball cards- old Red Sox ones from the 1970's. I just bought 1 Tony C. and 1 Billy Conigliaro card on eBay but they're not here yet. I have a Rich Gedman Red Sox baseball card I'm going to ask him to sign at a Worester game.

icesk8ingtrezzafan said...

Count me in and Grandma in for ANY Worcester game that is on a wekend.

Wooden U. Lykteneau said...

You'd have to think it's a strong possibility, given that he played for Gedman in 2004 and might want to take a step back and learn.

Anonymous said...

What happened to your GM? Do you have a replacement forthcoming?

icesk8ingtrezzafan said...

Don't 4get to come see my North Shore Spirit exhibit at the Lynn Museum. The opening reception will be held on Thursday, March 20, from 5:30 PM to 8:00 PM. All Museum exhibits will be open free to the public, and light refreshments will be served. "What We Keep: A Community of Collections" will remain on view until April 30, 2008

Anonymous said...

I heard he will be playing for Worcester, sorry I have to stay anon though. But he will be there!!!

DaveCo said...

I shall be at the reception,yay ^_^

and I hope that Vic would play....I'd like to see him in action again,without him managing/playing