VISIT THE OFFICIAL NORTH SHORE NAVIGATORS BLOG
HTTP://NSNAVS.BLOGSPOT.COM

Monday, March 10, 2008

Navigators Exciting New Initiatives

Hey y'all - I'm checking in with some exciting news from the Navigators.

We are looking into doing something that the Spirit should have done: creating a section for diehard fans who want to be loud and supportive of the Navigators. We are trying to come up with a name for the section now and figure out exactly how it's going to work, but the general idea is to create one centralized place where people are encouraged to be loud, heckle the opposition, and cheer on the Navigators to victory. We are trying to recruit local students and other enthusiastic fans to join us. If you are interested in this idea, please let me know by commenting here or emailing me at gravellj@bc.edu.

.

Since we believe that fan interaction is the most important element to success, I am setting up an AOL IM name tomorrow where anyone can contact me to ask questions about the Navigators. If you have questions or comments for the owner, the general manager, the ticket office, etc., I can pass them along to the appropriate party. The IM name will probably be "NSNAVS," depending on availability. I will post tomorrow when I set it up officially.

.

Exciting news: on June 14, the Navigators will be playing against the United States National Team as they gear up for the 2008 Olympic Games in China. You do NOT want to miss this one.

Also, I can't make any promises, but it looks like opening night on Saturday, June 7 will also be a fireworks night. I'll post when I know for sure.

.

As you can tell, I "sold out" by putting an ad on this page. I'm a college student so I'll take whatever little bit of income I can get. Please support our sponsor. It's an exciting web forum called 'We're Doing Just Fine' - a site dedicated to sharing upbeat, positive stories.

4 comments:

DaveCo said...

I love the idea of the fan section......I hope it works out and is pretty successful. The AIM idea also seems very good to me.

I for one will definitly attend that game on June 14th......it isn't every day you see a game like this =]
I also hope that the first game is a fireworks night.....that'd be awesome ^_^

Anonymous said...

Joe, it's so great to have you here. As always...THANK YOU. :) I am afraid I will have to miss that June 14th game, I run a Mass. Special Olympics team and we'll be at the Special-O Games that weekend. I was wondering, do you think they will have scorebook programs for each game, so you can score the game? If not I'll buy a coaches scorebook at the sporting goods store. I just wanted to know beforehand. We will be at Opening Night for sure and I am already excited.
Sincerely,
Dave D.
david5512@aol.com

Anonymous said...

I will be there for sure opening night and I definitely support you Joe in all your plans to get a diehard section and all that. If you need any help on this let me know.

icesk8ingtrezzafan said...

Hi Joe. I think we should keep the name Fraser Faithful for the fan section :)